Barcelona Sprint 2016
Dates : 14 - 20 May 2016
The venue is at the 22@ district in Barcelona, very near the Agbar tower (the big bullet shaped ensign building) located at the north-east of the city. It's an office packed neighbourhood so it's a very busy during office hours but also lonely at night. It's near a big shopping mall called "Glories" with a food court and a big supermarket. The nearest Metro station is "Glories" red line station located at 10 minutes by foot.
- Plone REST API: finish version 1
- Plone Backend: how to adapt actual stack to be a REST API service (Discussion and prototype)
- Plone Frontend: how to adapt modern js tech to create a Plone frontend using Plone REST (Discussion and prototype)
- documenting new features is part of the goal. A specific documentation track on the sprint is still being decided
As the location space is finite its defined as an invitation based sprint. If you feel you could make a significant contribution, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ramon Navarro Bosch - Iskra/Intranetum
- Victor Fernandez de Alba -
- Timo Stollenwerk - kitconcept (Monday - Thursday)
- Eric Bréhault - Makina Corpus
- Asko Soukka, University of Jyväskylä
- Nathan Van Gheem, Wildcard Corp
- Sam Schwartz, Wildcard Corp
- Lukas Graf, 4teamwork AG
- Thomas Buchberger, 4teamwork AG
- Rob Gietema (Friday - Monday)
- Eric Steele
Barcelona Mini Guide
Find hosting around the venue is pretty easy and there are a wide range of options. However, the 22@ is fairly near the city center, however maybe you may want to opt for a nearest option. The nice Sagrada Familia neighbourhood is also near (25mins on foot) and it has a good connection with the city center by metro. However, the fact that is near Gaudí's more spectacular creation it's usually more expensive.
I've build a list of hosting places nearby:
For more info, contact Víctor - email@example.com
The 22@ has good public transport connections by Metro and by Tramway. The near tramway line leaves you near the Olimpic Village and the Barceloneta beach at it's south end and at the Forum (beaches and sea front too) on the other side.
- Python meetup Barcelona (Date to decide)