February 10th-14th, 2014
Am Grauen Stein 27
This sprint will focus exclusively on tasks for the upcoming Plone 5.x release.1. Plone 5 Barceloneta Theme (Champion: Ramon)
3. Quality Assurance: Testing, Robot Testing (Champion: Timo)
4. Cleanup (getting rid of CMFFormController and formlib -> z3cform, portal properties -> p.a.registry, skins -> browser views, portal tool removal) (Champion: David)
5. plone.org (Champion: Victor)
6. plone.app.contenttypes bug fixing (Champion: Philip)
7. plone.app.event issues (Champion: Johannes)
Long Term Plan
|Monday, Feb. 10th||9:00||12:00||18:00|
|Tuesday, Feb. 11th||9:00||12:00||18:00|
|Wednesday, Feb. 12th
|Thursday, Feb. 13th
|Friday, Feb. 14th
Timo Stollenwerk (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Mobile: + 49 151 - 26 77 07 63
[ name ] [ company ] [ dates ] [ % sure ]
- Timo Stollenwerk (timostollenwerk.net) - 100 %
- Ramon Navarro Bosch - 100 %
- David Glick - 100 %
- Rok Garbas - 100 %
- Asko Soukka - 100 %
- Víctor Fernández de Alba - 100 %
- Johannes Raggam - 100%
- Gil Forcada Codinachs - der Freitag - full sprint - 100 %
- Philip Bauer - starzel.de - full sprint - 100 %
- Jure Cerjak - Termitnjak - full sprint - 100 %
- Andrew Mleczko - RedTurtle - full sprint - 100%
- Armin Stroß-Radschinski - acsr.de - support - 10% due to limited topics
- Maik Derstappen - DERICO - MrTango full Sprint - 100%
- Giacomo Spettoli - RedTurtle - full sprint - 100%
- Simone Orsi - abstract.it - full sprint - 100%
- Vincenzo Barone - abstract.it - full sprint - 100%
- Bo Simonsen - Headnet ApS - full sprint - 100%
- Thomas Mogensen - Headnet ApS - full sprint - 100%
- Sven Strack - 100%
- Paul Roeland - 100%
- Alessandro Pisa - RedTurtle - full sprint - 100%
- Wolfgang Thomas - Syslab.com - full sprint - 100%
- Cillian de Roiste - Syslab.com - full sprint - 100%
- Carsten Senger - 100 %
- Roel Bruggink - Four Digits - full sprint - 100%
- Kees Hink - Four Digits - full sprint - 100%
- Stefania Trabucchi - trabucchi.de - 100%
- Albert Casado Celma - full sprint - 100%
- Pavel Bogdanovic - 100%
download attached image
We have room for up to 30 sprinters. Please add yourself to the waiting list, if you are interested to join. Some sprinters aren't 100% sure they will attend.
TravelTraveling to Cologne is very convenient from almost all European cities.
- Cologne/Bonn: Colognes local airport is located about 15 km away from the conference venue and the Cologne city centre. A train connects the airport and the city centre every 20 minutes. Several airlines operate many flights from most European countries. This includes low cost carriers such as Air Berlin, BMI, easyJet, or germanwings, as well as regular carriers such as Austrian Airlines, Condor, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Lufthansa, or Turkish Airlines.
- Frankfurt: Frankfurt is by far the busiest airport by passenger traffic and number of flights in Germany, the third busiest in Europe, and the ninth busiest worldwide. It has a very good rail connection to Cologne, which takes about an hour with the German high-speed train ICE. The ICE trains are running at least hourly between Frankfurt Airport and Cologne. All major airlines operate flights to and from Frankfurt Airport from all over Europe and almost all intercontinental destinations.
- Düsseldorf: Düsseldorf International Airport is located about 40 km north of Cologne and is the third largest airport in Germany. Düsseldorf Airport has a very good train connection to Cologne, which takes less than an hour with regional trains. Many low-cost carriers and regular airlines offer flights between Düsseldorf and all of Europe.
TrainICE and Thalys high-speed trains link Cologne with Amsterdam, Brussels (in about 2 hours, 6 departures/day) and Paris (in less than 4 hours, 6 departures/day. There are frequent ICE trains to other German cities, including Frankfurt am Main and Berlin.
Cologne is well-connected via the German motorways (“Autobahn”) and federal roads (“Bundesstraße”). Parking space is available at the sprint venue.
- Hotel Ariane Köln
- Hyatt Regency Köln
130 Euro/night/person in single room
- Hotel Ibis Köln City Messe Arena
64 Euro/night/person in single room
- Hotel Löwenbräu
41 Euro/night/Person in single room
- Youth Hostel
62 Euro/night/person in double room 24.80 Euro/night/person in 8-bedded room
2.7 km from sprint location, wireless/dsl available in rooms
82 Euro/night/persion in a single room; 89 Euro/night/2 persons in a double room
You can check all public transportation connections on the website of the German "Bahn": http://www.bahn.com/i/view/USA/en/index.shtml
Airport Cologne/Bonn -> Hotel Ariane:
Take the urban railway "S-Bahn", e.g. S-13 (Direction: Horrem) or the regional train (RE, "Regional-Express") to "Köln Messe/Deutz" and from there the tram "Straßenbahn", STR1 to "Heumarkt".
Airport Cologne/Bonn -> GfU (sprint location):
Take the urban railway "S-Bahn", e.g. S-13 (Direction: Horrem) or the regional train (RE, "Regional-Express") to "Köln Messe/Deutz" and take the b
us 156 (Direction: Humboldt-Gremberg Am Grauen Stein) to "Humboldt-Gremberg Deutzer Friedhof" or take the bus 150 from "Köln Messe/Deutz" and leave at "Esserstr." and walk 5 minutes to GFU.
Hotel Ariane -> GfU (sprint location):
From "Heumarkt" take the tram (STR-7, Direction "Zündorf, Köln") to Raiffeisenstraße, from there it is a 10 minutes walk to the GfU.
From "Heumark" take the tram (STR-9, Direction: Rath/Heumar Königsforst) to "Köln Messe/Deutz" and then the bus 156 (Direction: Humboldt-Gremberg Am Grauen Stein) to "Humboldt-Gremberg Deutzer Friedhof".
The GfU will provide us with small snacks and drinks during the entire sprint. Lunch will be served on all the sprint days, also sponsored by the GfU.