• collective.amberjack discussion

  • help for a newbie

    from samknox on Jun 29, 2009 01:06 PM
    Hi all, I'm working with the Plone foundation to (possibly) get amberjack tutorials into the release of Plone 4 as an optional product. I have the buildout of the latest version on my desktop, but I cannot seem to get my own tutorials to work. I understand the concept of the steps and how to use the jquery commands, but when I go to run the tutorial I get an error message:

    Amberjack alert: DIV with CLASS "ajTourDef" and ID "first-test" is not defined

    I can't even seem to add additional steps to the existing demo that comes with the buildout.

    Can any of you offer some guidance on what to do? Is this functionality still in development or am I just missing something.

    Thanks in advance!

    Sam Knox
    sam@...
    Thread Outline:
  • Re: help for a newbie

    from massimo on Jun 29, 2009 03:10 PM
    hi Sam,
    actually a lot of things doesnt work smoothly and a lot to work to do. I
    need time to complete all the needed things.
    For sure I should update the infos about the project I put on coactivate.
    they're not accurate after last changes I did.

    I'm going to try to add new steps to the demo tutorial I included in the
    buildout. to check where is the problem. I'll tell you more later.

    I didn't know you guys wanted to include it in next P4, nice..
    I'll try to double my efforts :)

    massimo
    ---