• collective.amberjack discussion

  • poi issues about AJ

    from massimo on Aug 11, 2009 09:59 AM
    can some of you super-plone.org-power-users let me be admin of the issue I
    created, please?http://plone.org/products/collective.amberjack/issues

    I can add issues, but I cannot manage it

    massimo
    ---

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: poi issues about AJ

    from nateaune on Aug 19, 2009 12:42 AM
    On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Massimo Azzolini <
    massimo.azzolini@...> wrote:

    > can some of you super-plone.org-power-users let me be admin of the issue I
    > created, please?http://plone.org/products/collective.amberjack/issues

    Why does it say "Closed for submissions"? Did the issue tracker move
    somewhere else?

    Nate

    --
    Nate Aune - natea@...
    http://www.jazkarta.com

    • Re: poi issues about AJ

      from vincentfretin on Aug 19, 2009 02:27 AM
      On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Nate Aune <natea@...> wrote:

      > On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Massimo Azzolini <
      > massimo.azzolini@...> wrote:
      >
      >> can some of you super-plone.org-power-users let me be admin of the issue I
      >> created, please?http://plone.org/products/collective.amberjack/issues
      >>

      > Why does it say "Closed for submissions"? Did the issue tracker move
      > somewhere else?
      >
      > Nate

      For the moment, the todo list is only maintained here:
      https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.0/plips/plip9324-amberjack.txt

      Massimo couldn't manage the tickets, so I think he closed it for
      submissions.
      If you found problem on collective.amberjack, send a mail to this list.

      Vincent

      • Re: poi issues about AJ

        from massimo on Aug 19, 2009 03:43 AM
        On Aug 19, 2009, at 8:27 AM, Vincent Fretin wrote:

        > On Wed, Aug 19, 2009 at 6:41 AM, Nate Aune <natea@...> wrote:
        > On Tue, Aug 11, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Massimo Azzolini <massimo.azzolini@...
        > > wrote:
        > can some of you super-plone.org-power-users let me be admin of the
        > issue I created, please?
        > http://plone.org/products/collective.amberjack/issues
        >
        > Why does it say "Closed for submissions"? Did the issue tracker move
        > somewhere else?
        >
        > Nate
        >
        > For the moment, the todo list is only maintained here:
        > https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.0/plips/plip9324-amberjack.txt
        >
        > Massimo couldn't manage the tickets, so I think he closed it for
        > submissions.
        > If you found problem on collective.amberjack, send a mail to this
        > list.

        yes, since I moved the tickets into https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/buildouts/plone-coredev/branches/4.0/plips/plip9324-amberjack.txt
          I closed the issue tracker.

        but, if you are able to change the permissions, it would be great.

        thanks

        massimo