• collective.amberjack discussion

  • new completed tours

    from massimo on Aug 27, 2009 02:20 PM
    today Mirna completed the tours:
    1, 5, 6_1, 6_2, 7, 8, 11
    she also worked on the remaining but they are not completely running:
    9, 10, 12 - I didn't activate them on the configure.zcml file

    we have some problems with buttons, so in some cases you have to click on
    the real plone button and not on the ">>".
    Of course, there is still parts to complete, but I'm enthusiast about how
    things are going.
    thanks everybody :)

    massimo
    ---

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: new completed tours

    from limi on Sep 02, 2009 03:11 AM
    I'd just like to drop in and say that I'm very impressed with what you have
    pulled together so far. This is definitely the future of teaching people how
    to use Plone.

    I wouldn't worry too much about not making the 4.0 deadline — as we
    discussed earlier, this effort can (theoretically) be put in anytime, since
    it's an installer option, not a core package.

    So whether this happens in 4.0, 4.0.3 or even 4.1, it's still a great
    addition to our documentation efforts. It makes sense to let it mature a bit
    before we start shipping it, and I hope to have some time to help improve
    the scripts soon too.

    Nice work, everyone!

    --
    Alexander Limi · http://limi.net