• collective.amberjack discussion

  • Amberjack documentation

    from vilmoss on Dec 08, 2010 08:18 AM
    Hi all,

    I have put together a short documentation that describes how to create a new
    package that will hold the tour configuration files, and what these files
    should look like.

    This document was created based on my experience with this product while I
    was figuring it out, as I couldn't find suitable documentation. It still
    contains quite some TODO notes in it that would need to be filled. Could you
    guys please take a look at this document, and fill in the missing things, or
    if I have missed something just add it, or made a foolish mistake, please
    correct it.

    You can freely use this documentation in your product, and it will be also
    included in the Plone Community Developer Documentation.

    Thanks,

    Vilmos Somogyi
    ---------------------------
    http://vilmoss.com
    http://alasdoo.com
    ---------------------------

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: Amberjack documentation

    from mirco_angelini on Dec 16, 2010 04:34 AM
    Thanks Vilmos,

    we are glad your initiative.
    I created a new Wiki page with documentation of your product.
    We will begin to update and revise.

    Thanks again,

    Mirco Angelini
    • Re: Amberjack documentation

      from vilmoss on Dec 29, 2010 07:30 AM
      Hey guys,

      Thanks for creating a Wiki page! I would love to see some progress with it, so
      please if you grab some free time just address some of the TODO notes in the
      document.

      Thanks,
      Vilmos