• Pre-PSE12-strategicesque-sprintacular discussion

  • Re: Pre-PSE12-strategicesque-sprintacular

    from rossp on Mar 16, 2012 04:54 PM
    that has been posted to gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.devel as well.

    I'll be there!  I'm flying in late on the 17th and leaving the evening
    of the 26th, so it's the whole #! for me.  Now for logistics...

    I've booked a room at the Nittany Lion Inn but only checking in on the
    18th and checking out on the 25th.  It's a room with two double beds.
    Anyone interested in splitting it with me?

    Those dates also leave the night of the 17th, when I fly in, and the
    night of the 25th before the last day of the post-conference sprints.  I
    don't suppose anyone has a coush, spot of floor or a spare bed they
    would be willing to let me use on those two nights?

    Ross

    Eric Steele <ericsteele47-Re5JQEeQqe8AvxtiuMwx3w@...>
    writes:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm setting up a sprint that, for lack of a better idea, I'm calling
    > the Pre-PSE12-strategicesque-sprintacular. We'll be taking the four
    > days prior to Plone Symposium East, May 18-21, to maliciously rip code
    > out of Plone core – things like KSS, Kupu, Wicked, Archetypes,
    > zone.app.* dependencies and whatever else we can come up with.
    >
    > WebLion has graciously reserved a pair of nice large rooms for us to
    > work in. Students will be out of town, so we'll have unfettered access
    > to the area's drinking establishments, restaurants, and drinking
    > establishments.
    >
    > See http://www.coactivate.org/projects/pre-pse12-strategicesque-sprintacular
    > for more information and signups.
    >
    > And don't forget to stick around for PSE
    > (http://weblion.psu.edu/symposium), and even better, give a talk
    > (http://weblion.psu.edu/symposium/session-proposal).
    >
    > Eric

  • Re: Pre-PSE12-strategicesque-sprintacular

    from esteele on Mar 19, 2012 10:02 AM
    I can offer up room for 1-3 people. Just be aware that I have kids and live an
    hour away from State College (I'll provide transportation in exchange for
    coffee).

    Eric