February 7th - 9th, 2014
@ Clean Clothes Campaign, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 292
you can find the original topic list here
Thursday: Beer @ Beertemple http://www.beertemple.nl/ from 20:00
Friday: Start 10:00 - Lunch 13:00 - End 18:00
Saturday: Start 10:00 - Lunch 13:00 - End 18:00
Sunday: Start 10:00 - End 14:00
Please *do not* forget to bring your ethernet adapter, there will be wifi, but just to be sure, please bring your adapter if you need one !
Sven Strack, sven [at] so36.net
[ name ] [ company ] [ dates ] [ couch/sofa/isomat] [ % sure ]
- Sven Strack - Milieudefensie - 100%
- Alexander Loechel - LMU München - 99,999 %
- Max Jakob - LMU München - 100%
- Asko Soukka - University of Jyväskylä - 8th–9th - need couch (till 10th) - 100 %
- Giacomo Spettoli - Redturtle - 100%
- Paul Roeland - Clean Clothes Campaign - 100%
- Roel Bruggink - Four Digits - 100%
- Peter Morger - Zurich - 99,1111%
- Armin Stroß-Radschinski - Evenios, Troisdorf - 6th-8th - (isomat) - 100%
- Paweł Lewicki - Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe, Amsterdam
Traveling to Amsterdam is very convenient from almost all European cities.
We can offer free accommodation for at least five people, if you don't mind to bring a sleeping bag and share a room.
Since Amsterdam is well known for its touristic attractions, it has of course a huge variety of hostels.
There are lots and lots of hotels in Amsterdam.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank our Sponsors
If you are interested in sponsoring, please drop a mail to sven [at] so36.net