- This sprint is open to any python-related topic and everyone interested getting to know people in that field.
- As a special treat we're organizing a trip to CERN in Geneva.
- Furthermore there will be plenty of space and time to accelerate some beer and cheese particles as well ;-)
August 5th 10:00 to 9th 2013
On Friday the 9th we will be visiting the CERN in Geneva
At the city center of Zurich, Hirschengraben 50 http://goo.gl/maps/YTprG
DROP YOUR TOPIC HERE
- Cleanup Plone developers documentation [Jonas Baumann]
- Fix things in examples such as do not redefine built-ins (object, type, etc)
- OneGov Box (onegov.ch)
- OneGov Gemeinde
- raptus.article (plone.app.imagecropping, cmfeditions compat) [fRiSi]
- Plone theming with Diazo and documentation for it [Harito]
- Just to make it perfectly clear: This sprint is OPEN for everybody and our space is almost unlimited
- Become a member of this project to subscribe and add your name to the list
- Peter Holzer / hpeter / agitator Weblösungen / BlueDynamics Alliance / Zurich
- Peter Morger / pem / Zurich
3. Johannes Raggam / thet / programmatic / BlueDynamics Alliance / Graz (muss aufgrund zeitmangel leider absagen)
4. Jonas Baumann / jone / 4teamwork.ch / Bern
5. Mathias Leimgruber / maethu / 4teamwork.ch / Bern
6. Meron Messele / meron / redCOR AG Bern
Meron will not come, in her place Ogi Vranesic will attend
7. Robert Rottermann / robertr / redCOR AG Bern
8. Max Jakob / wolpi59 / Universität München
9. Tobias Reinhard / treinhard / seantis gmbh
10. Fabian Reinhard / freinhard / seantis gmbh
11. Julian Infanger / ninfaj / 4teamwork.ch / Bern
12. REMOTE Harald Frießnegger / fRiSi / webmeisterei.com / Dornbirn
13. Harito Reisman / Haritomedia GmbH / Basel
14. Uche Mennel / umennel / Zurich (ab Mittwoch)
Beside the many locations in Zurich for extended talks and a few beers,
We will be organizing a trip to visit the CERN in Geneva and have a guided tour inside the world's largest particle physics laboratory!
Please add your name here if you're interested in the one day trip to CERN
- Peter Holzer
- Peter Morger
- Jonas Baumann
- Mathias Leimgruber
- Max Jakob
- Tobias Reinhard
- Fabian Reinhard
Johannes Raggam 9. Harito Reisman
10. Uche Mennel
11. Peter Zenger
12-16 robert rottermann & ogi Vranesic & gerharh hug & meron messele & susanne kappeler
17 Tyson Blacker
ps: @CERN they developed and use INDICO a conference planing system written in Python and using ZODB.
Imho a really cool & powerful tool. Maybe you're interested to have a look at it in its natural environment? If so, get in contact with Jose Benito, the main dev.
regards from, not the worlds largest, but the worlds most powerful proton accelerator... just a stone's throw outside Zurich. -- Sil Foiera
So far the cheapest accomodations are
- ibis budget Zürich City West starting from about CHF 33.- per night in a 3 person bedroom without breakfast (please book early as the rates go up the closer date is)
- Jugendherberge Zürich starting from about CHF 40.- per night in a 6 person bedrom with breakfast
- B&B, for example: http://www.adgbnb.ch/ Bed and Breakfast
The sprint itself is free of charge, however you will be responsible for your own room and board.
For the trip to cern a train ticket will be necessary, we're thinking about getting a group ticket. We'll keep you updated about the costs.
- In Zurich we meet at the group meeting point in the main hall of the station at 9:00.
- We meet at CERN visitor center at 13.30 the latest!
- My number in case of emergency +41763955988
Important Information for the guided tour:
- Bring your Passport/ID!
- For safety reasons, high-heeled shoes, open-toed shoes, flip-flops or sandals are not permitted
- More Information
- BlueDynamics Alliance
- Special thanks for the amazing venue to the "Evangelisch-reformierte Landeskirche des Kantons Zürich"
Previous Zurich Sprints