"Watch this page" button shifted, and assorted fixes
The "watch this page" button on wiki pages has been moved alongside "HISTORY", and now works again. This and other changes in a site upgrade tonight.
The site's software has just been upgraded to fix a few bugs:
- Fixed some typos in site search results and wiki history
- In a project's summary page, the links for a blog post's comments and author are now correct
- When a new user is signing up for an account, the error "passwords do not match" no longer appears before the user has finished filling out the form
- Better support for international text in mailing lists
- The "watch this page" feature on project wikipages is now sending out emails again as it should
And speaking of "watch this page", the user interface has shifted slightly, per a user request. The text "You are not watching this" at the top of all wikipages has been replaced with a small "WATCH" button on the top right-hand side of the page, next to "VIEW", "EDIT" and "HISTORY". This way it takes up less real estate on the screen, and sits alongside the other "control" buttons for a page. Thanks to Danyl Strype for pointing out the problem.