• Anniversary Sprint discussion

  • poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

    from khink on Jul 06, 2015 07:28 AM
    Dear spinters,

    On sprint Tuesday evening, we're going climbing. We'd like to get an estimate of the amount of sprinters wanting to join, we have to pass this to the climbing hall.

    No need to bring special gear, normal shoes /  trainers can be used, if you wish you can rent climbing shoes. Entry will be about 20 euros each, including a meal.

    Based on the attendane schema on coactivate, i'd expect these people to join:

    Roel
    Philip
    Kees
    Nathan
    Ramon
    Peter
    Sven
    Paul
    Guido
    Maurits
    Fred
    Coen
    Lennard
    Victor
    Maik
    Ben

    Please let me know if you don't want to come!

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

    from Ben Ackland on Jul 06, 2015 08:34 AM
    Hi Kees,

    I won't be arriving until late Wednesday evening so can't make the climbing unfortunately. Have fun though.

    Thanks,

    Ben

    On 6 Jul 2015, at 08:28, Kees Hink <keeshink@...> wrote:

    > Dear spinters,
    >
    > On sprint Tuesday evening, we're going climbing. We'd like to get an estimate of the amount of sprinters wanting to join, we have to pass this to the climbing hall.
    >
    > No need to bring special gear, normal shoes /  trainers can be used, if you wish you can rent climbing shoes. Entry will be about 20 euros each, including a meal.
    >
    > Based on the attendane schema on coactivate, i'd expect these people to join:
    >
    > Roel
    > Philip
    > Kees
    > Nathan
    > Ramon
    > Peter
    > Sven
    > Paul
    > Guido
    > Maurits
    > Fred
    > Coen
    > Lennard
    > Victor
    > Maik
    > Ben

  • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

    from khink on Jul 06, 2015 11:04 AM
    My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
    coming or not.

    Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
    nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
    kees@... will do.

    I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
    Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.

    Thanks in advance!

    > Dear spinters,
    >
    > On sprint Tuesday evening, we're going climbing. We'd like to get an estimate of the amount of sprinters wanting to join, we have to pass this to the climbing hall.
    >
    > No need to bring special gear, normal shoes /  trainers can be used, if you wish you can rent climbing shoes. Entry will be about 20 euros each, including a meal.
    >
    > Based on the attendane schema on coactivate, i'd expect these people to join:
    >
    > Roel
    > Philip
    > Kees
    > Nathan
    > Ramon
    > Peter
    > Sven
    > Paul
    > Guido
    > Maurits
    > Fred
    > Coen
    > Lennard
    > Victor
    > Maik
    > Ben
    >
    > Please let me know if you don't want to come!
    >

    > --
    > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436167700578

    • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

      from MrTango on Jul 06, 2015 12:51 PM
      Am 06.07.2015 um 13:04 schrieb Kees Hink:
      > My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
      > coming or not.
      >
      > Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
      > nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
      > kees@... will do.
      >
      > I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
      > Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!

      I'm in ;)

      viele Grüße
      Maik Derstappen

      • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

        from vangheem on Jul 06, 2015 02:33 PM
        Yikes. Should the Plone foundation put insurance policies out on all these
        important people going climbing!?

        I have never done anything like this as well but it sounds like fun.

        I'm in :)

        -Nathan

        On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Maik, Derstappen <md@...> wrote:

        > Am 06.07.2015 um 13:04 schrieb Kees Hink:
        > > My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
        > > coming or not.
        > >
        > > Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
        > > nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
        > > kees@... will do.
        > >
        > > I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
        > > Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.
        > >
        > > Thanks in advance!
        > >

        > I'm in ;)
        >
        > viele Grüße
        > Maik Derstappen
        >

        > --
        > Archive:
        > https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436187077403
        >
        > --
        > Nathan Van Gheem
        > Solutions Architect
        > Wildcard Corp

        • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

          from jaroel on Jul 06, 2015 03:00 PM
          I won't join.

          -Roel

          On 6 July 2015 at 16:33, Nathan Van Gheem <vangheem@...> wrote:

          > Yikes. Should the Plone foundation put insurance policies out on all these
          > important people going climbing!?
          >
          > I have never done anything like this as well but it sounds like fun.
          >
          > I'm in :)
          >
          > -Nathan
          >
          > On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 8:51 AM, Maik, Derstappen <md@...> wrote:
          >
          >> Am 06.07.2015 um 13:04 schrieb Kees Hink:
          >> > My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
          >> > coming or not.
          >> >
          >> > Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
          >> > nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
          >> > kees@... will do.
          >> >
          >> > I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
          >> > Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.
          >> >
          >> > Thanks in advance!
          >> >

          >> I'm in ;)
          >>
          >> viele Grüße
          >> Maik Derstappen
          >>

          >> --
          >> Archive:
          >> https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436187077403
          >>
          >> --
          >> Nathan Van Gheem
          >> Solutions Architect
          >> Wildcard Corp
          >>

          > --
          > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1436193195847
          > <https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436193195847>

          Roel Bruggink
          https://www.fourdigits.nl/over-ons#roel-bruggink

          Four Digits BV
          https://www.fourdigits.nl tel: +31 26 4422700

    • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

      from pbauer on Jul 06, 2015 11:07 AM
      I will not join you at climbing.

      Philip

      > Am 06.07.2015 um 13:04 schrieb Kees Hink <keeshink@...>:
      >
      > My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
      > coming or not.
      >
      > Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
      > nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
      > kees@... will do.
      >
      > I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
      > Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!

      >> Dear spinters,
      >>
      >> On sprint Tuesday evening, we're going climbing. We'd like to get an estimate of the amount of sprinters wanting to join, we have to pass this to the climbing hall.
      >>
      >> No need to bring special gear, normal shoes /  trainers can be used, if you wish you can rent climbing shoes. Entry will be about 20 euros each, including a meal.
      >>
      >> Based on the attendane schema on coactivate, i'd expect these people to join:
      >>
      >> Roel
      >> Philip
      >> Kees
      >> Nathan
      >> Ramon
      >> Peter
      >> Sven
      >> Paul
      >> Guido
      >> Maurits
      >> Fred
      >> Coen
      >> Lennard
      >> Victor
      >> Maik
      >> Ben
      >>
      >> Please let me know if you don't want to come!
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436167700578

    • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

      from hpeter on Jul 06, 2015 12:24 PM
      I’m in!
      Peter

      > On 06.07.2015, at 13:04, Kees Hink <keeshink@...> wrote:
      >
      > My previous message wasn't phrased well: Please reply today if you're
      > coming or not.
      >
      > Reason: The people form the climbing venue want an estimate of the
      > nuber of expected people by tomorrow. A short yes/no to
      > kees@... will do.
      >
      > I haven't heard from Philip, Nathan, Ramon, Peter, Sven, Paul, Guido,
      > Maurits, Fred, Coen, Lennard, Victor, Maik.
      >
      > Thanks in advance!

      >> Dear spinters,
      >>
      >> On sprint Tuesday evening, we're going climbing. We'd like to get an estimate of the amount of sprinters wanting to join, we have to pass this to the climbing hall.
      >>
      >> No need to bring special gear, normal shoes /  trainers can be used, if you wish you can rent climbing shoes. Entry will be about 20 euros each, including a meal.
      >>
      >> Based on the attendane schema on coactivate, i'd expect these people to join:
      >>
      >> Roel
      >> Philip
      >> Kees
      >> Nathan
      >> Ramon
      >> Peter
      >> Sven
      >> Paul
      >> Guido
      >> Maurits
      >> Fred
      >> Coen
      >> Lennard
      >> Victor
      >> Maik
      >> Ben
      >>
      >> Please let me know if you don't want to come!
      >>

      >> --
      >> Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436167700578

    • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

      from gyst on Jul 06, 2015 11:37 AM
      On 06/07/15 13:04, Kees Hink wrote:
      >> Please let me know if you don't want to come!

      Not my thing, so count me out please :-)

      --
          Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl

          s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y

      • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

        from sneridagh on Jul 06, 2015 11:56 AM
        Neither mine! :)

        On Mon, Jul 6, 2015 at 1:37 PM Guido Stevens <guido.stevens@...>
        wrote:

        > On 06/07/15 13:04, Kees Hink wrote:
        > >> Please let me know if you don't want to come!
        >
        > Not my thing, so count me out please :-)
        >
        > --
        >     Guido Stevens  |  +31.43.3618933  |  http://cosent.nl
        >
        >     s o c i a l   k n o w l e d g e   t e c h n o l o g y
        >

        > --
        > Archive:
        > https://www.coactivate.org/projects/anniversary-sprint/lists/anniversary-sprint-discussion/archive/2015/07/1436182644740

      • Re: poll: climbing attendance (rsvp 18:00)

        from bslash on Jul 06, 2015 12:44 PM
        On 06-07-15 13:37, Guido Stevens wrote:
        > On 06/07/15 13:04, Kees Hink wrote:
        >>> Please let me know if you don't want to come!
        >
        > Not my thing, so count me out please :-)

        not my thing at all, but therefore please count me in ;-)

        paul