• Plone Cioppino Sprint discussion

  • (No Subject)

    from stevem on Mar 20, 2012 08:39 PM
    Hi Sprinters!

    I've gone ahead and grabbed a second house for us:

    http://www.bodegabayescapes.com/pages/bodega_harbour_homes/abbeys_ocean_view/abbeys_ocean_view.html
    (king, queen, 2 sleeper sofas; 2 baths)

    This is in addition to:

    http://www.bodegabayescapes.com/pages/bodega_harbour_homes/ranchview_haven/ranchview_haven.html
    (3 queen beds, 2 twins and a sleeper sofa; 2.5 baths, hottub)

    So, counting sleeper sofas, we now have 10 beds for the 13 people who are >
    90% likely. We'll still need a few air mattresses or cots, but I don't
    think this will be uncomfortable.

    I need to check in with Liz on what the PF is covering for housing, but I
    think that our final housing cost per night will be *very* low.

    Steve

    Thread Outline:
  • Re:

    from bdbaddog on Mar 20, 2012 08:44 PM
    Steve,

    Thanks!
    I'm sure we'll be more comfortable now.

    Are they fairly close to one another?

    -Bill
    On Mar 20, 2012, at 1:39 PM, Steve McMahon wrote:

    > Hi Sprinters!
    >
    > I've gone ahead and grabbed a second house for us:
    >
    > http://www.bodegabayescapes.com/pages/bodega_harbour_homes/abbeys_ocean_view/abbeys_ocean_view.html
    > (king, queen, 2 sleeper sofas; 2 baths)
    >
    > This is in addition to:
    >
    > http://www.bodegabayescapes.com/pages/bodega_harbour_homes/ranchview_haven/ranchview_haven.html
    > (3 queen beds, 2 twins and a sleeper sofa; 2.5 baths, hottub)
    >
    > So, counting sleeper sofas, we now have 10 beds for the 13 people who are > 90% likely. We'll still need a few air mattresses or cots, but I don't think this will be uncomfortable.
    >
    > I need to check in with Liz on what the PF is covering for housing, but I think that our final housing cost per night will be *very* low.
    >
    > Steve
    >

    > --
    > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1332275969475

    • Re: