• Plone Cioppino Sprint discussion

  • Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

    from fulvio on Dec 19, 2013 07:17 PM
    Hi peeps!

    I still only have four names for Emerald Sprint 2014:
    https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/project-home

    Please let me know you are planning to participate, so I can have a
    somewhat realistic headcount.

    Thanks, and happy holidays!
    --
    Fulvio

    Thread Outline:
  • Re: [Emerald Sprint discussion] Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

    from bdbaddog on Dec 19, 2013 07:51 PM
    Fulvio,

    I would love to participate, sadly 2013 was a challenging year financially so I'll have to sit this one out unless the beginning of the year is surprisingly good.

    Thanks for organizing.
    -Bill
    On Dec 19, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Fulvio Casali <fulviocasali@...> wrote:

    > Hi peeps!
    >
    > I still only have four names for Emerald Sprint 2014:
    > https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/project-home
    >
    > Please let me know you are planning to participate, so I can have a somewhat realistic headcount.
    >
    > Thanks, and happy holidays!
    > --
    > Fulvio
    >

    > --
    > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387480629326

    • Re: Re: [Emerald Sprint discussion] Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

      from Alex Clark on Dec 19, 2013 07:55 PM
      Ditto that

      On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 2:51 PM, William Deegan
      <bill@...>wrote:

      > Fulvio,
      >
      > I would love to participate, sadly 2013 was a challenging year financially
      > so I'll have to sit this one out unless the beginning of the year is
      > surprisingly good.
      >
      > Thanks for organizing.
      > -Bill
      > On Dec 19, 2013, at 11:16 AM, Fulvio Casali <fulviocasali@...>
      > wrote:
      >
      > Hi peeps!
      >
      > I still only have four names for Emerald Sprint 2014:
      > https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/project-home
      >
      > Please let me know you are planning to participate, so I can have a
      > somewhat realistic headcount.
      >
      > Thanks, and happy holidays!
      > --
      > Fulvio
      >

      > --
      > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387480629326<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/lists/emerald-sprint-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387480629326>
      >

      > --
      > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387482704871<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/cioppino/lists/cioppino-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387482704871>

      Alex Clark · http://about.me/alex.clark

  • Re: [Emerald Sprint discussion] Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

    from stevem on Dec 21, 2013 12:59 AM
    We should pick a major topic and seek endorsement from one or more of the
    major teams (Framework, documentation, security, UI ...) as strategic. That
    will make it very likely the sprint will get PF funding for travel, and we
    can seek some critical or new people from other parts of the world.

    (The PF board is nearly certainly going to renew the strategic sprint
    initiative, and will very possibly increase its budget.)

    On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Fulvio Casali <fulviocasali@...>wrote:

    > Hi peeps!
    >
    > I still only have four names for Emerald Sprint 2014:
    > https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/project-home
    >
    > Please let me know you are planning to participate, so I can have a
    > somewhat realistic headcount.
    >
    > Thanks, and happy holidays!
    > --
    > Fulvio
    >

    > --
    > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387480629326<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/lists/emerald-sprint-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387480629326>

    • Re: [Emerald Sprint discussion] Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

      from Elizabeth Leddy on Dec 21, 2013 02:09 AM
      Good idea. I know its stale already, but how about Plone 5? I want time to work my Plip, and since its traditionally been documentation heavy maybe documenting the new way things work?

      Liz
      --
      Elizabeth Leddy
      Sent with Airmail

      On December 20, 2013 at 4:59:11 PM, Steve McMahon (steve@...) wrote:

[...]

        from fulvio on Dec 21, 2013 02:18 AM
        Plone 5 is a bit generic, all sprints on this list have it as their topic:
        http://plone.org/events/sprints/tentative

        The thing about documentation is that after the fact catching up is pretty
        much hopeless.  I like what plone.api did, write the docs first.  That
        should be as much a requirement as testing.

        --
        Fulvio

        On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Elizabeth Leddy <camembert@...>wrote:

        > Good idea. I know its stale already, but how about Plone 5? I want time to
        > work my Plip, and since its traditionally been documentation heavy maybe
        > documenting the new way things work?
        >
        > Liz
        > --
        > Elizabeth Leddy
        > Sent with Airmail <http://airmailapp.com/tracking>
        >
        > On December 20, 2013 at 4:59:11 PM, Steve McMahon (steve@...<//steve@...>)
        > wrote:
        >
        > We should pick a major topic and seek endorsement from one or more of the
        > major teams (Framework, documentation, security, UI ...) as strategic. That
        > will make it very likely the sprint will get PF funding for travel, and we
        > can seek some critical or new people from other parts of the world.
        >
        > (The PF board is nearly certainly going to renew the strategic sprint
        > initiative, and will very possibly increase its budget.)
        >

        > On Thu, Dec 19, 2013 at 11:16 AM, Fulvio Casali <fulviocasali@...>wrote:
        >
        >>  Hi peeps!
        >>
        >> I still only have four names for Emerald Sprint 2014:
        >> https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/project-home
        >>
        >> Please let me know you are planning to participate, so I can have a
        >> somewhat realistic headcount.
        >>
        >> Thanks, and happy holidays!
        >>   --
        >> Fulvio
        >>

        >> --
        >> Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387480629326<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/lists/emerald-sprint-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387480629326>
        >>

        > --
        > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387587543577<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/emerald-sprint/lists/emerald-sprint-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387587543577>
        >

        > --
        > Archive: https://www.coactivate.org/[…]/1387591790744<https://www.coactivate.org/projects/cioppino/lists/cioppino-discussion/archive/2013/12/1387591790744>

    • Re: Re: [Emerald Sprint discussion] Please sign up for Emerald Sprint on Coactivate space

      from Dylan Jay on Dec 21, 2013 06:20 AM
      How about making plone easier to use with folderish-content types?

      https://docs.google.com/a/pretaweb.com/document/d/1jJ7765rW-CpdOhKR6o4hFaOzQk6xmuePFZd-zTzxwFE/edit?pli=1#