The other day I went through the original D4T pages on the Disintermedia wiki, made sure all the info on them was also on the new pages, and deleted them from Disintermedia. The main reason I did this was because I spent an evening doing some work on D4T, then realised I had made the changes on that obselete version, rather than the new version.

One of the things I did that evening was to create a Page Template for pages on D4T. I figure a standard page layout will make it easier to make use of pages, as well as easier to create a new one, when other researchers get involved in this project. I’ve also added bits and pieces to a number of the existing pages, especially making notes of ‘Points of Interest’ for further research, and added a new section on Hemp.

Filed July 4th, 2011 under Uncategorized