Core user stories
This is a catalog of the core user stories in OpenPlans. Primarily, these will be used for testing and reference, and shortly they should be accompanied by workflow diagrams.
- Create an account (including email confirmation)
- Sign in, sign out Retrieve your password
- Receive an invitation to join a project Are you now part of the project? if not register?
- Request membership to a project
Creating a project
- Create a project
- Testing Log
Team Management / Project membership
- Update your account information (email address, password) and edit your profile (info, location, photo, etc.)
- View your project's contents is everything showing up?
- Delete something from your project
- Change your project's settings (description, photo, features) are they reflected properly?
- Create a wiki page
- Edit a wiki page
- Using the WYSIWYG editor -- format things, upload a photo, etc. Are your edits correctly rendered on the live site?
- View Wiki History. Compare revisions and revert to one. Is the "last updated" correct?
- Write a blog post, save, publish, add categories
- Leave a comment
- Create a new mailing list
- Write a message to the list (from the web, and from your email) Did you get it?
Create a task list
- Add a new task
- Delete a task
- Assign a task to someone else
Misc site usage
- Search for something